Aluminum alloy door and window fittings material selection criteria
What are the requirements for aluminum alloy door and window fitting materials?
(1) Doors and windows and accessories: must meet the design requirements, specifications and models should comply with national standards.
(2) Floor spring: The floor spring of the door should be stainless steel or copper. Before it is installed, it should be adjusted before and after the opening and closing speed for easy use. The hydraulic part must not leak oil. A door closer can also be used.
(3) Door lock: It should be a double-sided safety lock.
(4) Push hands: stainless steel, aluminum alloy or copper.
(5) Pulley and pulley frame: The pulley can be made of hard nylon wheel and pulley frame, generally galvanized steel products.
(6) Sealing material: Sealing rubber strip should be used together with waterproof sealing glue.