Door and window hardware is a general term for metal components of doors and windows.
(1) Hinge: Hinge pages can usually be divided into ordinary hinges, pipe hinges and door hinges.
Ordinary hinge: used for cabinet doors, windows, doors, etc. Made of iron, copper and stainless steel. The disadvantage of the ordinary hinge is that it does not have the function of a spring hinge. After the hinge is installed, various beads must be installed, otherwise the wind will blow the door panel.
Pipe hinge: also called spring hinge. Mainly used for the connection of furniture door panels, it generally requires a plate thickness of 16~20 mm. The material is galvanized iron and zinc alloy. The spring hinge is equipped with an adjustment screw that adjusts the height and thickness of the plate up and down and left and right. One of its characteristics is that it can match the opening angle of the door according to the space. In addition to the general 90 degree angle, 127 degrees, 144 degrees, 165 degrees, etc. have corresponding hinges to match, so that the various doors have a corresponding degree of extension.
Door hinge: It is divided into ordinary type and bearing type, which has been mentioned in the ordinary type. The bearing type can be divided into copper and stainless steel. From the current consumption situation, the use of copper bearing hinges is more, because its style is beautiful, bright, affordable, and equipped with screws.
Other hinges: glass hinges, countertop hinges, and hinged hinges. The glass hinge is used to install the frameless glass cabinet door, and the glass thickness is required to be no more than 5~6 mm.
(2) Hinge: Clear hinges and dark hinges. Ming hinges are the ones we usually see when used in most doors. They have no resilience. Dark hinges are mostly used on furniture and can be divided into hydraulic, quick-loading, framed doors and ordinary.
(3) Track: sliding door track, hanging wheel, glass pulley
(4) latch (bright, dark)
(5) Door suction: It is installed behind the door. After the door is opened, the magnetic resistance of the door is stabilized to prevent the wind from automatically closing.
(6) ground suction
(7) door clamp
(8) Door closer
(9) Door mirror: The common name is cat's eye. Its function is to look out from the room through the door mirror. It can see all the scenes in the range of about 120 degrees outside the door, but it can't be seen from the door through the door mirror. Anything that goes indoors. If you install this mirror on the door of a public house or private apartment, it can play a certain role in the anti-theft and safety of the family. (10) Beads (copper, aluminum, pvc)